Thursday, January 14, 2010

Off With Their Heads..


How fabulously HOT is this kit called "Spunky Explosion" by the amazing Gypsy Couture!! I absolutely adore it!! The colors, the elements and the papers are brilliant and so much fun to work with. Pop on over to The DigiChick to grab this yummy kit at a wonderfully reduced introductory price. You'll thank me later.




Also, I wanted to share with you this visual stunning site I have fallen head over heels with. I am completely in love with her style and her camp. I stumbled over her on Flickr and charged right over to her fantastic blog. Take a gander at her mind-blowing ability. Tumble Fish Studios


This is my favorite, how great is this quote?

Remember to keep the people of Haiti in your thoughts. If you feel you need to do something more check out this site Charity Watch where they rate the well-known charities for you, I'm sure you'll find a couple you can put your faith in.

No comments:

Post a Comment