Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it me..?? (& a freebie)

Seriously, is it me? Seems like something happens with every scrap site I fall in love with. I'm begining to see myself as somewhat of a jinx. This is just so poo. Bleeck.

Anyway, sorry I skipped a few days bloggingwise but I've had a bit of tummy trouble. When the belly begins to act up, it's best for me to hit the bed, strap on a heating pad and sleep my aches and pains away. I finished reading East of Eden (ech) and I have been keeping up with my layouts and working on my store though. Go me!

I finished this page this morning, how adorable was my oldest when he was younger? I did this one for the Digi Chick Blog scraplift. Did you know they moved all their challenges to their blog? I just found out, I was wondering what happened to them. I used All I Need by Paislee Press and also her template, Press Plate #15. I'm sure you're familiar with her blog, if not, pop over and check out her lessons on photography as well as her gorgeous kits.



This page is for MScraps Photography Challenge about reflections. You should check out the amazing photos. I had this photo of the house next door reflected in my DD's beer bottle and I love it. I used Three Paper Peonies 'Beautiful' kit available at MScraps.



Last but never least, this page of my daughter, my youngest son and my dad for a scraplift over at MScraps. Made with Three Paper Peonies kit called Change.



And, before I waddle over to bed, here's a little something for you just because I love all of you so much.



Grab It before next Friday cause it will be gone.

( =

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That freebie is super cute. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These hearts are really cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these cute hearts! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These hearts are fun! Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your layouts! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable. So happy and joyful. Thank you so much for sharing!

    I have just found your blog. Can't wait to go exploring and check out your shop. Yea!

    ReplyDelete