Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy February!!

Happy first of February!! I love this month being as Valentine's Day falls right in the middle. V-Day is my favorite holiday, I just love it. Flowers and chocolate and cards, oh my. How can you beat that?

Have you had a moment to pop over to the grand opening of Memory Scraps, or MScraps for short? They have a fabulous line up of designers, tons of super fun challenges and, from what I can tell, a friendly group of scrappers. I grabbed this kit called Love by Three Paper Peonies..


Aren't the colors fantastic?
And I also grabbed Hello Sunshine by Kelley Mickus Designs..



I love all the yellow so much I put together this page for their template challenge.



No matter what month it is, the first day is always so thrilled for me with all the new challenges and there are so many fabulous ones out there.

After Five has a wonderful "On The House" challenge where they provide you with a gorgeous mini kit to work with. This month's freebie is by Cinnamon Designs and it is stunning. Drop by and grab it ASAP.

Another one of my favs is the Pen Scrappers Wacom contest where you can win a Bamboo Craft plus so much more. How awesome is that? Just bounce over to download the kit and get started.

And don't forget to check out tomorrow's Tuesday With Tula to see what I have going on for you.

Just want to leave you with today's photo. I told you how cluttered my night stand was and here's a bit of proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment