Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Mask Monday

Happy Monday!

Wow, I had such a full and fun weekend. Dinner with the men, a wonderful night at a dinner theater and a day spend viewing presidential memorabilia. So enjoyable and just a bit wearing. I must say, losing just the little bit of weight that I have so far (which I have no idea how much as I refuse to get on the scale until January) has definitely allowed me to do much more physically without the feeling of utter exhaustion I usually go through. We walked up and down stairs both Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, my knees are a bit stiff and the muscles in my bum are sore but it’s a good sore. I did sleep in a little this morning and it felt so good.

Are you all set for Thanksgiving? I can’t believe it’s nearly December already. We picked up our turkey yesterday, so I’m pretty much ready for the small dinner we’re having. I’m very excited about Thursday cause the DH said we’ll go to the movies and I am really looking forward to seeing New Moon. My DD saw it on opening night at the midnight showing and said it was much better than the last movie. Can’t wait.

I’m all set for our hike to the falls on Friday. Just a short hike, about a mile, so I should be able to handle it. I’m so excited at both the physical challenge of it and the photographic opportunities. Other than my children, my favorite subject is nature.

I finished another layout last night. It’s been awhile since I’ve finished more than one a week. I used papers from Pretty in Plum by Crystal’s Creations. Love the papers. You can pick up this kit at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.



Here’s today’s mask. I love using masks, I hope you enjoy it.



Sorry, this link has expired

And here are a few photos from this weekend. I’m trying to figure out how to shoot photos in the dark without flash. I’m totally striking out so far. Anyone with suggestions, I have a Nikon D50.
View from the front of the theater

Table decor

The drive to the Reagan Library

Trees

















3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I especially loved the one of the land from up above. Those are my favorite shots, mostly because I like to imagine my house being plopped right in the middle of the nothingness. :-)

    ReplyDelete