Monday, November 2, 2009

Mask Monday

Pretty sad when a day shopping, watching a movie and walking the dog leaves me utterly exhausted. It’s horrible. I sat here looking at the laundry basket for hours, hoping my mom had fibbed to me and it WOULD do itself, until I somehow found the oomph to toss it in the washer. I would love nothing more than to crawl back underneath my covers and go back to my dreams. This week I go in for a blood test to check my thyroid. The doctor found something not quite right on my last vein stick, maybe that’s what’s causing my unusual symptoms. We shall see.

Looks like we’re not heading up north for Thanksgiving. I thought we had decided to spend the four days with my in-laws but the husband vetoed that. She lives on a couple acres where the deer and wild turkeys play; I was definitely looking forward to spending a few days shooting some nature photos as well as some of my new great-nephew and nieces. In exchange, the husband offered me a drive through the wilderness of Matilija Hot Springs and a hike up to the waterfalls at Rose Valley. And, dinner out with my oldest son, so no cooking either. How could I not take the trade? My poor MIL is going to be so disappointed though.

I started on a rigidly strict diet this morning, I want to lose 30-ish pounds by January 1st. It might be a bit to drop in nine weeks but I’m so tired of being fat. At my last doctor’s visit a couple weeks back, everything, but my weight, was fantastic. My blood-pressure was good, my cholesterol was amazing and my blood sugar is beautiful. I’m a healthy woman, with the exception of being so over-weight. There’s so many things I want to do but my bulk holds me back. So, I’ve had it with all these extra lbs. Time to dump them.

Thanks for listening to my trials and tribulations.
I have a goodie for you.


Link has expired.

I hope ya'll have a fabulous week.
Muah.
( =

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the masks or mask, I'm actually not sure because if I unzip it before I say thank you, the open "Post Comment" window will sit here while I play, and get totally covered until I have to reboot, when it is then gone forever. In any case, in addition to the masks I need to say thank you for mentioning laundry in your blog post...LOL! I *knew* there was something I forgot today! Luckily I got it in, ad can get it dry and all put away before he-who-requires-clean-socks gets home!

    Did I say thanks for the mask? Did I tell you it was real pretty? It is? :) and hanks.

    ReplyDelete