Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Grab Bag & A Surprise From Me


You have just got to see this amazing Grab Bag by Gypsy Couture. It is so fabulous. Packed full of some of the coolest elements ever, and if you know GC's kits, you know how she designs the coolest, most unusual elements and papers. Pop over to The DigiChick pick it up for the low, low price.



My layout doesn't even do justice to this wonderful kit.



Also, check out this cute word art as well..


The DigiChick

Start Christmas shopping early for yourself.

Now, I do have a little surprize for ya'll. If you missed any part of my Autumnesque kit, you can download it between now and Friday. Yay!! Here you go...






Links have expired.

Remember, this kit will only be available until Friday then retired. Grab it now.

Now I need to get ready to go for my blood test. Blah.
Catch ya later.
( =
Love ya.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 06 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay, these are great! I was able to download Part 1 and Part 3, but Part 2 has a password lock on it. Please either unlock it or give us the password and allow us time to get it downloaded. Please, please, please with sugar on top????

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, please - password for part 2! These are such wonderful kits and I would like to have them all. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Can you share number 2 with us please?

    Thank you!

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What time are you taking them down? I think I downloaded #3, but I can't remember and Joe and I are going out to dinner tonight, so if I didn't, I won't be able to download it til late (I'm at work now). If you could leave it up a little longer it would be much appreciated.

    BTW, I hope your blood test went well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back with a link to the card I made with this:

    http://jo21236.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-creations-this-past-month.html

    ReplyDelete