Thursday, October 8, 2009

Freebie Friday!! With A Fiver!!


Happy Fun Friday!!

Aren’t Fridays amazing! I just love them, the end of the week, the beginning of the weekend. A bit chilly, not quite cold enough for a sweater but a little too cool for short sleeves. And, I actually saw a few trees with orange and red leaves, a rarity among our mostly evergreens. Just beautiful.

Took Pooder to the vet today to get her staples removed, hard to believe less than 6 weeks ago we were afraid we’d lose her. She’s back to her spunky, energetic, pain-in-the-ass self. I’m so happy.

So far, no plans for the weekend. I’ll come up with something or perhaps I’ll just hang out at home with my pooch watching movies or even catching up on a few layouts.

I did promise ya’ll a goodie and I do my very best to always keep a promise. I wanted to share of a piece of the kit I’ve been working on a kit called Autumnesque. How do people put together a kit in days? I drive myself crazy changing items, adding to them, liking them, not liking them. I honestly drive myself nuts. Hopefully I’ll finish Autumnesque before winter.

Also, I have the Fiver Friday today. Usually I connect the Fiver with the Freebie but I’m in such a good mood you can have the freebie for, well, free. If you’re in the mood, I’d really appreciate it if you took a moment of your time to answer the question. Please. And, here it is…

What are the five favorite elements you like in a kit?

1. Beads. I love beads. Bead spills. Beads on a wire. Beads.
2. Overlays, like the ones over at Natali Designs . I love them.
3. Trees.
4. Word art
5. Something unusual, a key, a clock, a bottle, something different.

How about you?

Okie dokie, here is the freebie I promised..
**Sorry, link has expired**

Please feel free to give me any feedback, good or not so good. You can leave it i the comments or even email me at JustAnotherPixelPusher@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you.

( =

No comments:

Post a Comment