Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Day Is It?


Happy Tuesday!! Don't forget I host a challenge called Tuesdays With Tula, so pop on over to DFF to join in the fun. Tuesdays With Tula

The other day I was racking my brain, as well as searching every nook and cranky of the internet (so I thought anyway), for what to do with leftover tin cans. The whole pencil holder idea is a tad played out. Lo and behold, today I run across this..

(photo and directions found here..http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Crafts/Pumpkin-Lantern.html)

It brings plethora of idea along the lantern line. How cute would they be painted and blinged out for Christmas?



Ingredients
1 oz tequila
.5 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
.5 oz Tuaca or orange liqueur
3 oz sweet and sour mix
Directions

Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, and pour over ice in a salt-rimmed margarita glass.

This recipe, as well as others, can be found at The Hostess With The Mostest

I'm still suffering through this never-ending bout of insomnia. My brain is definitely not in clear function mode. I'll have another piece of my 'Autumnesque' kit available for you this Friday. I'm going to go try to nap.

( =

No comments:

Post a Comment